The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Nightmare Series.  (Read 156 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

The Nightmare Series.
« on: October 02, 2005, 09:18:00 am »
A huge thank you to Stormspirit and Pankoki for a fantastic and very imaginative quest series. Great storyline, detailed NPCs and epic battles. It had it all. :)

Filatus

RE: The Nightmare Series.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 09:28:00 am »

I bet the ending was grand. Too bad I couldn't be there for the final show.

And yes, thank you Stormspirit and Pankoki, thank you for a great questseries. I kind of liked each week starting with a good doze of Nightmare on monday at noon.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 09:39:00 am »
Indeed, a huge thank you to Pan and Storm for those great series, i'm really sad i couldn't make it to the episodes that were run on weekdays, but the last 2 chapters truly made up for that.

Thank you! :)

Destropterammer

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 09:40:00 am »
It was very great. Most thought the end was a simple quest, merely doing what we did not get to do the last time. Instead they ended the series with a twist no one had foreseen. Which for the sake of my characters life i wont go into heh. But again you two pulled of a fantastic series. I must say i enjoy the work and effort you put into it. Every time a new puzzle, a new rhyme or just a twist in the tale that screws every player over, and always battles to the limits of our skills. We like that. Keep it up Storm and Pan, we appreciate it.

IDii

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 01:04:00 pm »
Yup, was fun.

Now I'm just wondering what is it that Remi agreed to... oh well. Can't be that bad.

steverimmer

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 01:08:00 pm »
Yes it was a great series....many thanks to Storm and Pan for all their efforts.  I'm glad I could make the ones I attended :)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 01:58:00 pm »
I'm just sorry I wasn't there on the last two episodes. Especially I'm bitter due to the an alarm clock mishap that caused me to miss the second to last one.

*grins* Now all we need to do is to lock up the ancient evils that were released.

anything