The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Rose Bowl!  (Read 142 times)

ZeroVega

The Rose Bowl!
« on: January 04, 2006, 07:38:00 pm »
If you're not watching it, start! If you can't, find a site that streams it online! Been a great game so far, looks like it'll only get better! Go LONGHORNS!

belgarion89

• Followers of Aragen
    • View Profile
RE: The Rose Bowl!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 07:42:00 pm »
Got a black and white TV in my office with my computer, along with a mini-fridge.  Does life get any better?

Shadowblade225

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 07:43:00 pm »
ya watching it now.

Etinfall

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 09:53:00 pm »
well, being in Austin it is a very big night. My boss and along with just about everybody else are gonna be a happy bunch tomorrow!

OneST8

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 09:55:00 pm »
Sorry but I'm just not interested in watching a bowl of roses. Yuk. Roses are for making women happy.

(hehe)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 07:36:00 am »
I want to taunt and snicker at USC, but it was a great game.  Having grown up in Austin, Texas, and spending every other weekend down at UT scavenger hunting for things like a guy with a nose ring in his left nostril, two chin rings, and a green mohawk or a bald chick sleeping on a lawn in a bikini (and yeah, spend a little time down there, and I promise you'll be able to find persons to match those descriptions), I had to cheer for the home team, and it's hella nice to see them take home the trophy.

anything