The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Time for Time away  (Read 357 times)

major6

Time for Time away
« on: April 28, 2008, 06:21:37 pm »
Sorry to say this but I will be going away for a week this Friday and have limited time to play between now and then.  So if you have anything going on with any of my characters, please try to catch me before Thursday night to complete as I will not be back til the next weekend.

Tritherion and others

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

ystrday

Re: Time for Time away
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 06:33:43 pm »
Ohhh.. where you going?

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 08:47:09 pm »
have fun! see ya when you get back!

major6

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 09:32:09 pm »
I'm going to DISNEY WORLD :)  no kidding, going there for my 2nd wedding anniversary

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:36:39 pm »
Congratulations on the anniversary. Hope you and yours have fun at DW.

Mooneyes

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 10:54:45 pm »
Have fun! And Congrats too!

ystrday

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 09:00:14 am »
Awww, congrats and have fun!.. Eat in Mexico and France located in Epcot, good food, oh and get a pretzel in Germany!

Don't forget the Carrousel of Progress.. or The Hall of Presidents

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 09:35:13 am »
Quote from: ystrday
oh and get a pretzel in Germany!

No idea what a pretzel is but have fun nontheless, Trith! :)

ycleption

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 10:28:16 am »
Congrats, have lots of fun, and Pallena wants her bear armor :)

Fianon

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 08:08:26 pm »
Well, i could enlighten you when it comes to pretzles *grins* but anyway, congrats and a truckload of fun, Trith!!!

lonnarin

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 10:28:24 pm »
If you see a "Pollo Tropical" fast food restaurant while in Orlando, check it out... it's my favorite fast food restaurant of all time.  Instead of greasy burgers, it's all Cuban food like black beans & rice, sweet plantains, fired yuca, and some of the best caribbean chicken for the dollar in town.  They're about 8x faster than any other drive-thru joint too.

And if you REALLY have money to burn, there's Charlie's Steakhouse on International Drive.  Usually ranked in the top 3 every year across the nation... though the waitresses do cheesy ritzy stuff like shine a flashlight on a steak on a platter to try and impress you.  I asked the lady, "what is it going to dance in the spotlight?"  and she glared at me.

Above all, try to eat hefty before you enter the Disney park itself... they charge something like 6-7 bucks for a burger that makes you long for McDonalds, and sodas cost over 2.25 over 8 years ago when I last went.  No clue what outrageous prices they're charging now.

And don't try to hop cars in the People Mover!  More people die doing that than anything else.  You'd think it'd be on Thunder Mountain where the dinosaur bones almost clip your head off, but no.  Always the 10mph little buggy ride that doesn't really go anywhere neat.

anything