The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: To the three toranites :)  (Read 367 times)

Xiaobeibi

To the three toranites :)
« on: July 01, 2008, 01:31:45 pm »
I truly enjoyed that ! :)

My jaw dropped when you first walked up to me and ordered me to "Make way for the cleric of Toran". Teasing Lance might be a hobby of Galatheas but three toranites acting every way as rude and - lets be frank - idiotic as you expect them to was a true pleasure.  :D :D :D

For me it was hillarious - three Toranites taking turns to stand right in front of Galathea telling her she was rude and should make way all while Mukh was telling Galathea to kill them (which she never would: kill no, tease them relentless yes).

WELL PLAYED!

Its not often that you get such an opportunity to freely and rudely insult toranites.... :p

Gal

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, Lance Stargazer, Muhkuman

Lance Stargazer

Re: To the three toranites :)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:55:53 pm »
HA!

Lance is by no way Rude, at least in the way of words, well if you consider asking to not to be healed rudenessm then nothing can be done about it.

Anyhow It has been great playing with Gala, with all the diffences between Toranites and Beryilites, I guess by now they ahve a civil relation.

Great to play with you anyhow.

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 02:00:58 pm »
Ooh you two missed Sil putting them back in their place.. one of them kept calling her sir.. poor him lol

It was fun to meet them three.

Keep it up

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 02:16:26 pm »
Quote from: Lance Stargazer
HA!

Anyhow It has been great playing with Gala, with all the diffences between Toranites and Beryilites, I guess by now they ahve a civil relation.

*grins* Gal likes Lance and respects him, but you wont hear her say that ;)