The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Undead Resting Place kudos.  (Read 179 times)

osxmallard

Undead Resting Place kudos.
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:23:52 am »
Special thanks to Tanman (The WitchDoctor) for one of the most outstanding battles I have been in on Layonara in a long time.

The RP by Kavil, Esi, Rod, and Doc leading up to the encounter was what made it special.  Kavil started by talking about wanting to go visit the undead resting place because they were amassing an undead army there and he wanted to verify it's existence.  

What I thought was going to be a long boring trip walking across Belinara turned into an exciting frenzy when we reached the bottom of the crypt.

There was an actual army waiting when we got there and it was near insanity trying to get out alive (btw, I didn't. :D ).  That fight and the RP leading up to it was some of the best I have experienced outside of quests on Layo.

Thanks for all the RP guys and thanks again Tan for making it so believable.

Leanthar

Re: Undead Resting Place kudos.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 01:37:37 am »
Good job Tanman.

Joyrock

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 02:29:24 am »
    I was not there but I heard it was good, undead massing armies!? that spices things up abit. :D

Boxcar

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 12:01:11 am »
    I'd like to second osxmallard's sentiment. Tanman turned what we thought was going to be a routine evening into a fun, chaotic and exciting trip from which only half of us escaped without dying.

Good rule of thumb: when the only fighter in the group says "Run!"....you should.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 12:07:20 am »
    *points to the title of the thread*

Told you Tanman...  you and the undead...  BAD combo (in a good way)

How many times have you introduced me to one of your Deader pets?  :D

Nice to know one turned out to be so much fun!

Quote from: Boxcar
    Good rule of thumb: when the only fighter in the group says "Run!"....you should.

Yah see...  No one ever listens to me though... and then someone dies (usually me because I try to save said straggler)

Good Job T-Man...  Just keep the Regening Remains away from me~!
    *cowers in a corner*

Chongo

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 12:29:00 am »
    Quote from: Boxcar

They only run when you don't want them to... usually the healer.

anything