The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Weeblie and the Raven Trading Company  (Read 369 times)

orth

Weeblie and the Raven Trading Company
« on: February 27, 2009, 10:19:58 pm »
I want to ensure the rest of the community that as far as we can tell, there were no benefits whatsoever to any of the other members in the Ravens.  While it would have been possible, as far as our logs indicate and our trust in the individuals, each of the other members achieved what they did on their own.

While yes they could have benefited from Alleina being a higher character then she should have been, there are no other indications of any transgressions and we will not be punishing the guild in any capacity.

The guild and its members should not be looked upon with any ill repute for what they have gained in spite of the membership of Weeblie.  It's not fair to the guild that this happened and I'm sure its other members are deeply troubled by this development.  This is a time when they should be felt welcome in our community.

lonnarin

Re: Weeblie and the Raven Trading Company
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:42:41 pm »
Amen to that.  Guilt by association is not the way we do things here.

jrizz

Re: Weeblie and the Raven Trading Company
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 10:48:11 pm »
I would like to say something here. The team could very well have kept this quiet and just let Weebs leave under other conditions. I think the team took a great risk in making this public. The idea of a GM cheating puts a black mark on the whole team and sets up the community for all kinds of wild ideas. I was once part of the GM team and I have to say I was proud of the honesty and integrity that the team members upheld as a group. I think the fact that the team kept its open information policy, even in the face of what is a PR nightmare, shows great integrity and I tip my hat to you all.

I really hope that we the community will as a whole let this go and put it behind us.

anything