The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Weird Resolution Problem  (Read 260 times)

Gulnyr

Weird Resolution Problem
« on: July 14, 2008, 12:51:51 pm »
As the title says, I'm having a weird resolution problem.  It's weird because it only affects Layonara pages (forums, calendar, gallery, server status, etc. but not LORE) but isn't affecting any other pages on any other sites.  The resolution has been increased on Layo pages for some reason, so everything looks tiny and some things are kinda hard to read.

I'm not sure what would cause that, and I'm not sure how to fix it.  It seemed to start a little while ago at about the time my niece wanted to see some pictures of "Jonana."  We were looking through the gallery and she hit the keyboard near the right Alt and Ctrl keys, but I don't how that would do anything to the resolution or why it would only affect Layo pages.  She's done it plenty of times before...

So, yeah, I'm confused.  And squinting a lot.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Gulnyr

Re: Weird Resolution Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 01:17:57 pm »
Well, nevermind.  I seem to have fixed it by adjusting the zoom level.  I'm not sure how it got changed, or why it would affect every Layo page and nothing else, but everything looks normal now so I'm not going to ask questions.

vgn

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 02:01:21 pm »
Not sure if it's the same in IE, but in Firefox, holding down the control key while moving the mouse wheel will adjust the zoom. (I imagine your niece holding the key and you flicking the wheel to scroll at the same time)

I'm pretty sure the zoom is then set for that "domain" and so that's why all of the forums, etc were small as they are all under "forums.layonara.com" but not lore as that is under "lore.layonara.com"

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 02:15:43 pm »
Yep, it is the same in IE.

Gulnyr

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 06:07:09 pm »
Cool.  I didn't know that.  Thanks.

anything