The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Which PC has most lore  (Read 33 times)

NEXUS7

Which PC has most lore
« on: March 16, 2006, 04:02:18 am »
2 of my pcs now have had chats in game with other players PCs which have been grate as they told me stuff not just about
LAyo but also about the DnD pains, blood wars, Mytholigy

Max to Kloss (Who knows the Lemon on Sigil)
And Mille to Ozymodeus (ok bad spelling who has the full history or the blood wars hat his beck and call as he was there)

Both players showed a very high level of knolage not only about Layo but also about DnD mithoglgy.
Now both PCs have high levels of Lore. What In asking is which PC out there
is "the Definitive experet PCs would you would go to about Layo history and the natuer of the plains"
Not DMs or DMs PCs just players PCs

Just would like to know

Eight-Bit

RE: Which PC has most lore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:51:36 am »
NEXUS7 - 3/16/2006  7:02 AM

2 of my pcs now have had chats in game with other players PCs which have been grate as they told me stuff not just about
LAyo but also about the DnD pains, blood wars, Mytholigy

Max to Kloss (Who knows the Lemon on Sigil)
And Mille to Ozymodeus (ok bad spelling who has the full history or the blood wars hat his beck and call as he was there)

Both players showed a very high level of knolage not only about Layo but also about DnD mithoglgy.
Now both PCs have high levels of Lore. What In asking is which PC out there
is "the Definitive experet PCs would you would go to about Layo history and the natuer of the plains"
Not DMs or DMs PCs just players PCs

Just would like to know

If you'd like to learn more of how to communicate, survive, and generally not get yourself peeled by a conny-catcher on the Planes, go to Keille'leugh and depending on her mood she'll lann ya a page o' two.