The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: wont see me for a couple days  (Read 206 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

wont see me for a couple days
« on: May 12, 2005, 07:27:00 am »
disconnecting in Halifax now wont be online again till Friday evening, hopefully?  I'll try and contact you Zero if there is something wrong and I wont be able to make it to the Wizards guild meeting Satureday morning.

Chuckles_McChuck

RE: wont see me for a couple days
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 02:22:00 am »
Well, I've got some advice for you all.  Never, ever, EVER book a flight or havea  flight booked for you for friday the 13th.  First the Jet was delayed for 2 hours.  Apon arriving to Toronto to transfer to another flight the jet got struck by lightning, everything is fine though they have defences that allow Jets to absorb it so we dont go crashing.  Then because of the 2 hour delay my flight from Toronto to Victoria already left and there were going to be no more flights to Victoria that evening, so I got on  airplane to vancouver at about 10PM PST to 2AM PST and my flight to Victoria wont start till 7AM PST.  So sorry Zero wont be able to make the times if it hasn't changed for the guild meeting.

P.S. On a side note because I missed my flight the bumped me up to first class on my flight to Vancouver, which wasn't too shabby.  Now I just wait to have my luggage lost to end all the bad luck I got today, see you guys ingame sometime today, maybe not right away, I might want to sleep when i get back home.

Leanthar

RE: wont see me for a couple days
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 04:33:00 am »
At least you got to fly first class for part of the trip. :)

anything