The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: World leaders  (Read 35 times)

Messy

• View Profile
    World leaders
    « on: March 01, 2007, 03:36:19 am »
    I may have overlooked this, but where can I see why a person is a world leader? I've found the world leader index, but there's no details of why the listed individuals are world leaders.

Where can I find this info?

Acacea

Re: World leaders
    « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 03:47:33 am »
    There isn't right now, though they definitely should have a blurb about the deeds on their lookup in the index - I think it's just 'look out for the next handbook' at the moment. You can check the Hall of Heroes as there are a few, but most of those are for those characters who have permed.

There are usually gossip threads written when someone succeeds, so there is some out there...perhaps until new things are released a sort of hackish solution could be found in just pasting the gossip into LORE :P

Varka

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 04:05:37 am »
    Where does it say/state in the Hall og Heroes that you have to be permed?

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 04:10:42 am »
    Keep in mind as well that some World Leaders deeds wouldn't necessarily be known to large majorities of the world. Speaking of either the shadier types, or the ones whose impact is felt but not seen.
      If you are asking from an OOC perspective on how some became a WL, see here for the general idea: http://nwn.layonara.com/World%20Leaders

Acacea

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 04:22:02 am »
    Varka - 3/1/2007  4:05 AM

Where does it say/state in the Hall og Heroes that you have to be permed?

I didn't say they were supposed to be, just that there were only a few non-permed posts in there, which is a fact. ;)  Its a dual-purpose forum - for the 'living legends,' and for 'those who gave their lives.'

Acacea

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 04:29:57 am »

EdTheKet

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 10:26:46 am »
    And for those who are not secretive, they simply have not typed up any stories (unfortunately).

anything