The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Xantril...  (Read 154 times)

ZeroVega

Xantril...
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:10:00 am »
  Yes, more praise from a Layo junkie...
    I recently made it to a level where I was able to cast Greater Sanctuary, a spell I've waited a while for, and with it I've explored Xantril today. Not all of it mind you, but in the, oh... three hours I was wandering around I saw a lot of it... and may I just say, it's amazing.
    I'd been there before and seen quite a bit, but it was really the Crypts/Dungeons that blew me away. The Demon Mountains, those Plains (I can't remember what they're called) something that has to do with death. That Viper Temple, the Crypt around all the Fire Giants was amazing! And the other Crypt out on the plains nearly made me faint. Then I got to the Crypt of Walay the Fallen(?, was something like that). I have to say, I've been intimidated before, but all those crypts were a dream and nightmare come true.
    I was spotted a couple times (even though Greater Sanctuary), but it was all worth it. Some great building, great spawns, and even better custom creatures. Great work guys, hope to see even more soon.
  ZV-

IDii

RE: Xantril...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 11:25:00 am »
Welcome to the club of nearly invincible mages.

And yah, Xantril's fairly cool. Can't wait to get a party someday and go on a killing spree there... Heh, maybe in a month or so.

ZeroVega

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 11:41:00 am »
Weehoo! I'm in! *dances around* ;)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 05:23:00 pm »
oo oo, I wanna come