The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Xiao ECDQ Postponed  (Read 78 times)

ZeroVega

Xiao ECDQ Postponed
« on: December 22, 2005, 04:57:00 am »
I was scheduled to run a part of Xiao's ECDQ today at 6pm EST, I won't be able to do that. One of my computers died yesterday, and another one is having serious problems with Nortons. That leaves one working computer to be shared between eight people (which is a huge problem). Also my sister is busy with college searches, and my mother and father are now looking for a new house to rent.
  My sincerest appologies to those who were going to attend the quest. I know this isn't much warning, but it's the best I could give.
  To Xiao: After we get the new PC and the Nortons problems worked out (should be right after Christmas) I've gotten permission to run a double header so to speak. We can run a quest on Tuesday and Wednesday or whenever you're free and get caught up. Again I appologise, it's out of my hands.

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
    RE: Xiao ECDQ Postponed
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 07:25:00 am »
    *sighs* It's ok....things happen.  I think you should adjust the calendar, though, and probably post a duplicate thread in the 'Quests' section. 
      Hey, it just means the storyline will be that much richer when we finally do run it!  Good luck with the computer problems, and I'll talk to you soon.

freemen2

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 09:13:00 am »
    Well see yer problem there with Norton is that it's installed on yer computer muhahahaahahah :p

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 02:25:00 pm »
      For those who were invited to this before, please note on the calendar that it has been rescheduled for tomorrow, the 27th, at 11 am PST.  I hope everyone can make it.

ZeroVega

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 11:19:00 am »
      Sorry folks, meant to remove the word Postponed from the Calender but forgot. I'm setting up the quest now and I'll give those who aren't there due to confusion another ten minutes. My fault entirely, if you show up late I'll port you in. My appologies.