The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: You are humbly invited to attend  (Read 1324 times)

EdTheKet

RE: You are humbly invited to attend
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2005, 08:07:00 am »
So who's coming?

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2005, 08:31:00 am »
*Raises hand*
  Count me in.
      YT

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2005, 08:42:00 am »
now that I'm back I'll see if I can make it

EdTheKet

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2005, 01:28:00 am »
December 4, 2005
  Starts where we ended last time. Meet in Hlint courthouse and I will port you where you need to be. Only those who were at the previous episode can attend.  Starting time: 6:00PM GMT, 10:00AM PST. Please let me know if this is ok (and please remember the advice I gave at the end of the last one).
  See you then!

steverimmer

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2005, 01:56:00 am »
This is a good time for me see you all there :)

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2005, 08:26:00 am »
*shudders at going back*
  I'll be there with bells on, although I'm thinking about aking the clackers out of the bells so that no one gets the chance to hear us hiding in the corner while we figure out where to go.
     YT

EdTheKet

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2005, 09:02:00 am »
 hear us hiding in the corner while we figure out where to go.

Only one way to find out... :)

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2005, 11:25:00 am »
I might be busy that weekend, but still its early enough where I should make it.

EdTheKet

Re: You are humbly invited to attend
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2006, 12:27:35 pm »
19 Feb, 6PM GMT.

As the last episode was a while back, it might be a good idea for the party to meet in advance and discuss/refresh memories. Gather in the Wild Surge and I will port you to your last location.
Attendance is by invitation of Quintayne only, and for this episode only those that were there the last time can attend. Depending on outcome/where this episode ends, people may join the episode after this one but I will post more guidance then.

EdTheKet

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2006, 04:24:53 pm »
Sorry about this but as there's no reply and no sign-ups I am afraid I have made other commitments on the evening of the 19th so this is being moved to the 26th, same time.

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2006, 05:46:55 pm »
If this is actually happening, I will indeed be there. I don't see any other responses yet though so I am wondering still.

YT

Leanthar

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2006, 06:13:11 pm »
@Aryn. Yeah, I am actually quite disturbed to see that the one this is meant for has not been around for a very long time nor has that person or others even bothered to post here.  Seems like it is dead in the water to me, but I hope not.  Not a very good way to show appreciation for having an ECDQ run for a character in my opinion.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2006, 08:57:33 am »
I would come, but the party is in the underdark, so I have to wait until they are back up to join them.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2006, 02:32:02 pm »
I sent a PM to aur a while ago and still with no reply, I really have no idea whats going on with this quest now, it too bad.

EdTheKet

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2006, 02:38:00 pm »
This is not happening tomorrow. Postponed until further notice.

steverimmer

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2006, 03:43:47 pm »
I really hope he hasn't given up on it, it would be a real pity...heh mind you at least Buppi's life expectancy has now shot up by a huge number of years :)

NitaThompson

• View Profile
    « Reply #56 on: February 25, 2006, 04:06:38 pm »
    I can tell you that aurhinius was not even aware this quest was scheduled for tomorrow.  I did not know either until someone sent me a message about it.  There is no reason to say such negative things without knowing what really goes on in ones life.  Unfortunately time is severely limited and lack of communication are the things all must consider instead of being judgemental.

Leanthar

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2006, 04:30:02 pm »
    On that token Nita... A little appreciation and respect for the GM spending dozens of hours to run his quest would go a long ways. It has been six weeks and he has been trying to reach him for a long while. Say what you will, but do not put the blame on us... it is his ecdq and if can not follow up in that amount of time... well... that tells you a lot.

EdTheKet

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2006, 04:53:07 pm »
    I PM'ed Aurhinius on 3Feb that it was on the 19th and put it on the calendar for the 19th of Feb. That is 16 days in advance.
    I then put a notice in this thread on the 14th of Feb as reminder, but did not receive any replies or sign-ups until the 18th so I moved it a week. I mentioned that it was moved to the 26th both on the calendar and in the thread (see above). Then it got bumped by aryn on the 25th, still nothing, apart from steverimmer and aryn signing up, so then, one day in advance, I postpone until further notice as I am not planning to go and sit around on my free Sunday evening wondering if it is going to happen or not. Plenty of bumps, reminders and calendar notices if you ask me.

Time is severely limited? That's just a matter of priorities.

Aurhinius

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2006, 12:37:24 am »
    As mentioned this is the first time I am seeing this. I am sorry that it has taken a while to get back to everyone.  I have and always will have the utmost respect for everyone involved contrary to popular belief. Any further discussion will be with Ed in private.

anything