The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ZoroViga?  (Read 149 times)

ZeroVega

ZoroViga?
« on: April 13, 2006, 05:51:44 pm »
Well, technically it's ZeroVega, but as some of you may have noticed I've been making only 'special' appearances on Layoanra for the past couple months. (Thus I forgive you if you've forgotten me)
  Turns out that when you see kids complaining about how "hard life is" they're not entirely over reacting. School is taking up a chunk of time and there are a few other things which I will now list for you in the order of "most important" to "least".
[list=1]
  • School
  • My dad is changing jobs... again... thus I'm called to babysit, run errands, and pick up some slack around the house.
  • Youth Group
  • Driver's Ed (should have taken it a year ago... *sighs*)
  • Athletic Training
  • Summer "Preperations"
  • Sibling Sports
 Now I'll take the liberty of assuming that some of you will be confused by six and possibly seven so let me explain. "Summer preperations" would stand for various activities I'll be doing over the summer. I've apparently been a "good boy" during the school and my church has offered to pay for me to go on a week long Mission Trip ($150) and a Youth Leadership Conference in Michigan ($750). Also the Police Explorers have offered to send me to Salemburg (a Police Boot Camp) over the summer as well (another $150, payed for). And to top it all off I've been invited to join E-Team. Basically E-Team is a state wide Youth Leadership group that plans and runs camps, retreats, and events for highschool and jr high students. (Another $500+ also payed for)
  At this point my family and I are going through a tough decision making process and trying to choose which one(s) I'll go to if any. Also my grandparents live in Ohio and are very old and very sick (a good 11 hour drive). Thus we have to make sure the camps don't conflict with whatever weekend we decide to run up and visit them over the summer. And sports... well I've been called in to stick around at my sister's soccer practices and go to their games (a sacrifice I'm willing to make).
  To top it off my parents would like me to take the PSAT, SAT, and ACT during this next school year (my Junior year) and I'll be taking a college class in the Fall, Winter, and Spring (English, Spanish, and Physics respectively). Oh, right, I also play baseball in the Fall and have taken up Cross Country running, which I'll pursue this summer.
  Busy busy busy... In conclusion I'll still be around to help out where I can and fulfill the duties I have to the guild, though I'm afraid I'll be shifting the brunt of it to others and will not be logging in to simply goof off or craft. Figured after two months with a grand total of five hours logged in you all deserve my "excuse" so there it is.
  Cheers Folks! "The Forum Ghost"

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Re: ZoroViga?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 05:54:15 pm »
Good to see you're still around, i miss the unique onion scent ingame. ;)

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 06:17:41 pm »
hehe, and I'm trying to do as much as I can ingame before I get to those busy dates that will inflict with my playing (sorry for those who like my character, but in September I'll be gone for half a year if not more).

Have a great time man, I'd go for the boot camp *sheepish grin* hehe.

No worries about the guild, but could you send me a PM on that please, I'd like to know what things you have no problem with the other leaders working on without you being there.

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 06:23:51 pm »
*waves to ZV* See you in game when you can get there.

xXDenizeNXx

• Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 09:57:09 pm »
You are a very busy man Indeed ZV GL with everything :)

Deacon

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 10:08:39 pm »
As long as you have some time to play in Layo2... :)

Ar7

RE: ZoroViga?
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 11:25:33 pm »
You should tell those organisations to simply give you the cash instead of making you choose between trips  :p

Anyway, good to see you haunting the forums, good luck with everything.

s0ulz

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 01:38:02 am »
Good to hear from you ZV :)

aragwen

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:48:48 am »
Hi there Zero.

Good to hear from you.
Enjoy all the fun things in RL, it is seems you have some great opportunities coming your way, make the best of them.

See you ingame when you have a hour or two for playing, but is seems like you are way to busy for that :)

Enjoy!

mixafix

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 02:43:40 am »
and remember you can only be in one place at one time...just thought you needed to know that ;) ...busy, busy, busy...enjoy, good to get the update

Shadowblade225

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 07:01:23 am »
I do miss Tathnolu, but you know - RL always first, NWN last.  Good luck with everything Zero!

anything