The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Gweetings!  (Read 332 times)

Vrugor the Great

Gweetings!
« on: May 28, 2009, 02:29:58 pm »
Hello ev'ryone, I've been a hardcore gamer since I was three, and have been playing NWN since it was first released.

I've been roleplaying on NWN servers like 'Escaped from Underdark', 'City of Arabel' and 'Arelith-Surface' since 2006, and I think I've got a good grip of the Roleplaying game-style.

So, I look forward to meeting new and interesting characters in-game, and I hope I am welcome in your 'close-knit' RP community.

~VTG

The following users thanked this post: Thak

Lance Stargazer

Re: Gweetings!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 02:47:52 pm »
Welcome mate. This is indeed a wonderful RP comunity.

Its a world that has gotten me trapped with his fascinating stories and the Rp quality here.

Hope to see you soon , IG

Vrugor the Great

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 02:53:03 pm »
Brilliant, and I hope to see you IG soon aswell.:D

~VTG

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 06:55:13 pm »
Hey there mate.

Just to tell you, please excercise some patience, the Character aproval Team are voluntary on the work, they will give you an answer as soon as they delberate over the character to see how it fits on the world.

Again they do this freely, so let's bear with them shall we? I am assure you they will give you an answer as soon as they can.

Vrugor the Great

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 07:36:03 pm »
I have. I apologize if I sounded impatient, but that was not intentional, and know it's all voluntary work, but either way, a fair reminder and thank you LS.

~VTG

8)

Falonthas

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 04:26:27 pm »
vrugor i recall that name vaguely, from my visits to coa, you will find layo walks away with the awards though,and you dont have to worry about hiding in a section of city here either.

you can always hide in the woods from the scary things

Vrugor the Great

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 05:51:37 pm »
Who were you in CoA?