The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 178 times)

myt3m0w53

• View Profile
    Hello!!
    « on: August 17, 2009, 08:43:10 pm »
    Hi ya'll, I am myt3m0w53... you can call me mouse.

I got tired of playing WoW and I am an avid 4e Dungeons and dragons gamer as of late... heck I even run 2 PbP games and play in like 5 or 6 in the WotC forums!!  I have been looking for my NWN CD key for like 2 years, and finally we got stuff out of storage!! and there it was... so now I can finally play.

I have NWN gold and HotU and I have the latest CEP, I just started getting into this game again... I was against it for the longest time, I was a Dungeon Siege Modder(still am, don't wanna mess with Aurora just yet).  Well I like the persistant world idea, and really want to get in game to play with other people.

I am a stay at home dad(unemployed temporarily), who likes to cook... food is my downfall... I have put on 20 pounds these last 6 months, never have time to eat on a line!! at home you have too much time.

Dont know what to say really... so I guess this is where I take questions?

Pseudonym

Re: Hello!!
    « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:03:43 pm »
    Welcome! :)

Ravemore

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 01:26:19 am »
    Can't wait to see ya in game.. ;)

Link092

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 08:12:45 pm »
    Quote from: myt3m0w53
    so I guess this is where I take questions?

expecting an interrogation? ;D

Welcome!

myt3m0w53

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 06:00:34 pm »
      From how descriptive you guys want us to be with character submissions... I was expecting some kind of inquisition!

j/k...  but seriously you guys need  a lot of detail...  what ever makes the game better! I am all for it!!