The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 130 times)

DragonsFe

Hello
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:39:52 am »
Hello all. I'm really impressed with the work that has gone into this server.
I hope I will like it here.  I often like to adventure alone, and would like a good crafting system (don't see any mention of crafting).

darkstorme

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 01:39:04 pm »
It all depends on where you look. ;)

Adventuring on your own is possible (I should know, I've done it), but this is an RP world.  You'll do better in a group.  Regardless, keep at your submission and you can try it out for yourself soon enough.

Welcome to Layonara!

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 03:59:28 pm »
Welcome!  Crafting in this world can be all consuming, so I'm sure you won't be dissappointed there.  However, getting a new character started can be a real challenge, so I would recommend you talk to others in game to help get you out until you know your way around some.  If you are familiar with the "tell" mechanics of NWN chat dialogue, then that's a good way to ask for help if you don't see other characters wherever you may be.  Almost everyone here will be willing to help out new characters and players...just ask.

And again, Welcome.

cbnicholson

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:57 pm »
A big Minnesota welcome to Layo! Ya sure , you betcha..we got craftin here, friend! :D  Seriously, tells are fine.  There are several of us who have been living erm..spending time here and happen to be crafters, questions welcomed.

cbnicholson
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Ravemore

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 05:17:16 pm »
Welcome! :)

anything