The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 382 times)

Fian Bearsark

Hello Again
« on: November 07, 2011, 08:30:34 pm »
Hello to Lyonara! Its been 5 years since I was last here and I'm so glad to see the world thriving still. I was also amazed to see all my old emails and threads in place; I think my characters are still locked up in the Vault too! If anyone remembers them: Fian Bearsark and Drawna Eldreal. I see some old names here and many new ones.

I have thought off and on about Layonara for all this time and I have always valued all the fun times and friendships I had here. I am hoping to try and get back in but I think it will be some technical issues that trip me up. I have a Mac now and I have the tough decision of trying to find old Mac copies of NWN (rare) or break down and buy a PC to use my original copies. I have read threads about Windows 7 issues with NWN as well (ugh!).

I am so excited to try and get Layonara back into my life :-) Thank you to everyone who has worked hard to keep Layonara online.

Lance Stargazer

Re: Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 08:36:43 pm »
welcome back to the world . always good to see players of the past comming back

Enjoy the world .-

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 08:40:40 pm »
FIAN?!  Welcome back!  Farros sure misses ye lad, one of the ROyal Hlintation Kilted Hacksmen!  Farros is still around, a wanted felon and utterly demented, but you already knew that part.  Seeya online soon!

Fian Bearsark

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:50:59 pm »
Oh man, Farros.... He cracked me up! And of course Bjornigar. We have to make kilts stylish again!

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 08:54:58 pm »
You could just run windows on your mac. Might be a cheaper option!

Fian Bearsark

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 08:24:50 am »
Thanks for the suggestion, I am seriously looking into this. It may just be my best option.

Dorganath

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 08:29:49 am »
Oh wow! Hey Fian!  Good to see you around again.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 10:57:47 am »
*glances around like a confused Kitten*  Hi!  I dunno who you are or were but welcome back anyway!  ^_^;