The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello You All  (Read 141 times)

Heinz Rondorf

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Hello You All
« on: March 06, 2008, 11:53:23 am »
I know I should have done this a while ago but better late than never I guess. My real name is Dustin, I live in good old Kansas, have since my family moved over from Germany. I am a farmer. All my friends call me a Redneck, which makes since when I look back and think about all the stupid stuff I have done in my life. Half of them could have killed me easily. O.o

I love to hunt and go to the movies with my girl. I drive a '96 Chevy 3/4 ton pick-up(for work) and a '02 Chevy S-10. As you can tell I am a Chevy guy. :) I also love working with metal, shaping it and welding it. :p  

I was brand new to RP games when I first came here so I know I stunk it up for a while. I believe that I am much better now.

My biggest buck (muly) was 13 points, shot it with 30-06, which is my favorite hunting rifle. :)

I love histery, especially WW2. I look at the facts from both sides, not just the winning side. I believe looking at just the winning sides story severly alters the facts. My favorate tank of the war is the Tiger tank. I admire the Tiger Ace Otto Carius. He had 150+ tanks kills, he was never in the SS though. My avatar is Heinz Rondorf, another Tiger Ace.

So that is some of me, I am sure I am forgetting something and will add later, but I am in a rush for now. ;)

Mooneyes

Re: Hello You All
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 12:22:58 pm »
Rednecks are cool!  Ever been mudding? And I have only shot once with a 30-06...my shoulder hurt for a long time.  :) *thinks of how many country music songs that can be written with the above information*
Nice to meet ya!

Heinz Rondorf

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Re: Hello You All
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:16 pm »
Hell ya I have been muddin!! But, I have only been stuck once. :p That was on the last Christmas as well. :(    But I was in my S-10 at the time and got myself out. :)  

The first time I shot a 30-06 was when I was 8 years old. ;)  Do not really remember if it hurt, was a long time ago. I think it didn't. I shot a 12 Gauge Shotgun when I was 6. (uncle thought it was funny) But that one hurt like the dickens.

I almost forgot to mention my combine, it is a '78 John Deere!! I love that combine.:)