The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 179 times)

ChaoticDrow

• View Profile
    Hey
    « on: June 23, 2009, 07:23:06 pm »
    Hello Community!

Chaotic Drow's the name. I have been without a server for too long.
    Been browsing through the forums the past day or two, and kind of like what I'm seeing here. I hope I can get my character written up for submission soon so I can see what the IG experience is like. I have a feeling I still have alot of reading up to do on the forums as well >.>

For anyone that reads this and would like to do me a favor, I have a general question:

What is your favorite thing about playing on Layonara? I'm not looking for anything in particular other than your opinions. Could be anything from the community itself to a specific IG item or feature.

Hope to see you all around
    ~CD

Hellblazer

Re: Hey
    « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 07:54:49 pm »
    What I like the most?

The people. I love the fact there is a lot of different kind of people with different objective and needs. You can always find someone for your mood. If you feel more bashy or more in the mood to stay by a lake and just chat, you will find those kind of people. Not to mention the gms that takes the time to make impromptues or quest, although sadly with my schedual, I can't make any quests lately unless they are on the weekend.

I'm sure you'll find your fill of what you are looking for here.

Shiokara

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 08:24:31 pm »
    I'll have to say the people as well, but for a different reason: Everyone is so nice, and is able to separate their self from their character.

That's a sign of a really good, mature community--that people's characters may have disputes, but the players behind those characters are still respectful, kind, and easygoing. It really says a lot.

Also, I love reading people's character submissions.

wokadnroll

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 08:38:11 pm »
    My favorite thing about layo has got to be the community.  I'm new myself, and its been a long time since I've role played at all (think Ultima Online before the introduction of Trammel), and I couldn't be happier.  Mature, creative players, you can't ask for much more from a RP.