The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hola  (Read 375 times)

Mortui

• View Profile
    Hola
    « on: July 07, 2007, 10:20:52 pm »
    Hello everyone. I just joined and thought I'd stop in to say hi. *waves*

Also, I'm kinda new to NwN, so any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Interia_Discordius

Re: Hola
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:28:15 pm »
    Hey, Sam.
    Just check out Lore and the previous submissions to get whatcha wanna do. I'll cover the rest of it for you in an IM or something. Once you get your character approved and can log in, I'll play tutorial Kinai for you.

Odranoela

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 08:38:23 pm »
    Hello,

Welcome to Layonara, first of all. Feel free to contact me by Tell or forum PM if you have trouble getting around, or if you just want to RP a bit and hang out. I am usually playing Nechemiah on the West server and this char just started out as well. Hope you have fun and like the place. See you around.

darkstorme

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 10:42:59 pm »
    Bear in mind, however, that the first and more important... nay, most important thing to do is to post a Character Submission for our charming and talented Character Approvers to tear apa... I mean, review.

Seriously, most of our character approvers are very nice (Except me.  Be terrified if you get me.) and will help you through the acclimatization process, leaving you in good stead when you get into the game itself.. which shouldn't be too long or arduous a task. :)

Welcome to Layonara!

*evil, echoing laughter follows him out the door*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:50:33 pm »
    Dark's a softy...  Just give him a cookie and he'll approve even this

"He's an elf, and has pointy ears"

darkstorme

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 10:53:53 pm »
    *twitches, inking up the Stamp of Denial +1*  Try it, Shiff.  Just try it.

@Mortui - Shiff is setting up a wonderful example of what not to do.  Pay close attention to the subsequent screams, and you will find it a most illustrative lesson. ;)

(And get that submission in!  It's been what, 40 minutes?  Why haven't you read all of LORE yet?  Go, go, go! ;) )

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:31:37 pm »
    The Pain!  THE PAIN!!!

*Runs around screaming with the Stamp of Denial +1 Stamp on his forehead*

Xirion

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 04:26:28 am »
    Helo and Welcmone to Layonara!
    I have started here myself not long ago and although some have done before I would be glad to ofer you help aswell, Enader would be happy to give some of the kindness he expirienced when he arrived back to some other new chars :)

And a tip for the charactersubmission: Wait 'till Darkstorme has logged off :D

*chuckles* Just kiddin' the Team and the players here are all nice, so what are you waiting for ;)

See you at the server!