The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: im not really a loose cannon  (Read 301 times)

Falonthas

im not really a loose cannon
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:55:19 pm »
though people have said i was born 300 years too late,the tall ships and pirates with the flashing blades have always gotten my attention

though i also think i could be at home in the middle ages with the knights and maidens fair

my name is Chris,and im the development director with a company that builds and operates nightclubs throughout florida
37 years old i think,yep im older the the old man and Dnd has always been around with my loads of dice and all the books,to my collection of every scifantasy trilogy published in one form or the other

but the pirate knight seems to have come out with my main char
Drogo
not so feral or wild anymore,but the last of the so called wolfpack,with Daniel hanging up his sword now

hes very thoughtful but quick to act if someone is not their to temper his fervor before the action happens
im the same way
i will have a club designed and ready to go to print and then find out they have to wait for a water survey
,go figure

i found layo after wandering a bit ,i played on city of arabel for 3 years and just got tired of being 12 level with a siphon making even if you killed something outrageous you got nothing,unless of course you had tokens from the dms for perfect rp
but how do you define perfect
you dont it was politics
but heywhen you lose levels for dying its a constant cycle to get as high as you can without dying unless you find  the rare cleric to travel with

layo was an eye opener,epics you could actually talk to and learn from and adventure with and you could see how you could shape your own destiny

thats what i love
course had some pvp issues coming from a city based server where you get mugged at night in the alleys

but i think i have toned down and reshaped some in the almost year ive been here,year in may i think

Drogo is still my favorite and will always be seen,or not seen as i now have an outlet for the dark things that druids cant do

Phaeyr is my newest incarnation,and he will grow as i am seeing his path evolve each day
you may like him ,you may hate him
you may never see him,you may just think you see him
but you may get bit by the spider
who knows

we will just have to see

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Thak, Hellblazer

Falonthas

Re: im not really a loose cannon
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 04:43:00 pm »
much has happened since that first post

drogo permed Khuren was born, ren was tossing kobold feet at ralinda

and during all this one club up and open two more in construction, and two more in drafting with a sixth in prelims

im a busy critter, but its good cause i can bounce from one project to the next and keep an open eye for the tiny nuances you miss staring at one design for a lifestimes worth of hours

im getting back into playing more since the last few months have been so long with 12 to 16 hour days

have seen some people return
have seen others go
have seen new people come

now to wander about more and meet them, with either a druids soothing hand

or the cold iron blade in the back , wielded by a very buyable collector, the best kind i might add
you pay he brings you treats

most have skin fragments but you get the meaning

i have another sitting in the wings waiting to se if hes approved, that takes everything i have learn in my previous three, not counting the collector, and rolled into one solid presence to aid nature

we shall see
and im still old just not as old as Q
hes the dirt that crumpled  im still in a chunk

anything