The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Man Behind the Pirate... Sorta...  (Read 312 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

The Man Behind the Pirate... Sorta...
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:30:46 am »
Hello everyone!  Greetings from the Wild Blue Yonder, and I don't mean the one in the sky.  You might know me as Shiff Dragonheart or Latherian Leefwalker, and just maybe as Yukimura or Nemo, but either way, I'm Shane!  I'm eighteen, I go to Rutgers University, and I live in Jersey (Exit 88 :cool:).  I'm majoring in English with a Concentration in Creative Writing.  I'm fairly new to RPing.  Not to say I haven't played DnD games before, but until Layo I've been stuck with Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights.  I only just recently found people to play PnP DnD with, but I  //Aww! My post got cut off!  Can someone try finding the rest of it in the archives?  Maybe?  *cries*

The following users thanked this post: Thak

MJZ

Re: The Man Behind the Pirate... Sorta...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 11:47:43 am »
I'm interested. SHOW me the bunny!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 01:24:59 pm »
Well here is one of me...  if i do this right...

Well there ya go.  

OH!  And here is Shadow!

MJZ

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 01:28:00 pm »
*Eyes dart back and forth between bunny and Anduril* ..Can't... choose...

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »
I couldnt either at first.  Both cost me $200 each, but I got both, and then some.  Should post a pick of my sword collection...  It aint much but I got one... and its growing.

For now, I leave you to bask in the glory that is me....  Well really Anduril.  The sword is cooler than I am but HEY!  I'm the one holding it...  *grins*  

I'm such an arse.....  Feel free to let me know in as many eloquent ways as you can without getting either of us banned...*

(*note the crude humor...  Remind you of anyone?)

MJZ

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 01:45:16 pm »
*Settles down holding Shadow in one hand and Anduril in the other* Heh... I gotta say, this is pretty great...

I did have a bunny for a while a few years ago, but my mother developed a strong allergy to her, so I gave her to this rather wealthy family who wanted a rabbit. *Shrugs* I guess she's better off than I am now...

The great thing about rabbits is how much they grow. She fit in my hand when I first got her, and then... :P
So much energy, and so even-tempered too. I hadn't expected her to be so tame! Ahh I love rabbits

Nyralotep

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 02:41:05 pm »
First thing I thought of you in the suit with the sword was Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail..heh.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 02:42:20 pm »

BUNNY!!!!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 02:43:22 pm »
Yeah Shadows Great. She doesnt bite, and if you stick your head in her cage (which I do admit to doing regularly) She will "kiss" you with her nose. she also love to run around the house when we let her out (which we also do regularly). Hey, If you ever come back to the US of A, I could hook you up with one =oP Shadow is a Norweign Dwarf Rabbit (I hope I spelt Norwiegn right). She will never get bigger then she is now (which if you look at the picture of here isnt much bigger then the hand of a 5'8" man).

I actually wish that Dire Bunny was an acceptable Animal Companion for Druids and Rangers, I'd have one... In fact I wish you could just own a Bunny in Layo, or any other pet... I want a pet in Layo...

EDIT in response to Stephen Beating me to the punch:

SHE IS NOT EVIL!  Although every 3 weeks I would keep carrots away from her XD *laughs*

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 02:49:35 pm »
Seriously, though, it's the cutest thing in the world.

And you're not too bad-looking, either. Nice outfit.

Black Cat

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 02:58:32 pm »
Well I just hope the seller/giver of that rabbit didn't cheated you... a friend of mine was given a dwarf-rabit once or so he tells her.... hmm I don't think I ever seen such a huge rabbit. *laughs*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 03:17:57 pm »
Nah, the people who i bought her from im friends with.  They breed them for fun...  Imagine that..  I found something Talia might wanna get into *grins*

But I've seen all her bunnies. They are ALL small.

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 03:39:27 pm »
Wut up Shane, good to know to put a face behind ya. Good to see some other Pirates out there, may not be on ig (yet) but i'm one hell of a pirate irl ;) .

Cute bunnie btw.

Oh, and you look like a knight.

kinda

in a way.

Serissa

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 04:12:49 pm »
Anyone remember Vorpal Bunnies?  Or Pizza as one of the five elements of which the world is made (along with air, fire, water and earth)?

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 05:09:49 pm »
Well the idea was to look "like" a knight.  In fact......  I was even on TV during one of the Rutgers games this year for about 5 seconds...  I might post that here....  IF i can find it....

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 11:39:38 am »
Just another Picture of me from over the summer.  My hair is alot longer now,but I like it that way.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 02:40:57 pm »
Another Picture of me!  This one, is special !!!  I bet Interia/Kinai/Christine can't read the Japanese!!!