The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Yhello Layonara!  (Read 138 times)

moome1649

• View Profile
    Yhello Layonara!
    « on: May 03, 2009, 02:10:24 pm »
    i was browsing for free 2d mmorpg's similar to Ultima Online and i came across to this WHOA!! :D I was hoping for an NWN online and I found it !! haha i wish there would be more players here and i hope the serer will be stable haha. I'm from the Philippines HAILS to all !!!

Hellblazer

Re: Yhello Layonara!
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:43:49 am »
    Serverssss are stable, and well there is a good group of fun people playing here. Bring your RP cap as there is all kind of player style. I know one that actually enjoy sitting around in town doing nothing for hours.. He loves when he is being called baldy in games ;) *looks for Storold and prepares himself to dash*

In any case, you will enjoy this place.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 09:23:38 am »
    Saw yah having a lil trouble with the character submission part.  Stick with it.  We all are willing to help, and I know it can be a drag waiting in the beginning, but it's worth it.  A well thought out character can greatly improve your experience in playing.  

If you want more Chatroom like help, try visiting our Internet Relay Chatroom and talking to players and DMs directly.  I'm on there every so often and would be glad to help you iron out a character submission.

moome1649

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 09:38:05 am »
      Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
      Saw yah having a lil trouble with the character submission part.  Stick with it.  We all are willing to help, and I know it can be a drag waiting in the beginning, but it's worth it.  A well thought out character can greatly improve your experience in playing.  

If you want more Chatroom like help, try visiting our Internet Relay Chatroom and talking to players and DMs directly.  I'm on there every so often and would be glad to help you iron out a character submission.

yeah haha it does take a while i noticed what does it have to do of being really good for only 1 bio of a char. Your hands can all do the PVP :D
      I knows its all in the RP AWESOMENESS haha thats why making bio should be a bit serious so it can fit

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 12:54:14 pm »
      Exactly, we do have he luxury of having good gm and people helping other to have bio's that fits with Layonara history. As shift mentioned, there is also a lot of other people who will gladly help you out. Some more knowledgeable than others.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 11:23:26 pm »
      dude...  my 'name' is spelled  S H I F F...  it's an F!  F!  Like Fudge and Freak and Friday and Fitzwilliam Darcy!

NOT SHIFT!  No Tea!  No Tetris!  NO T-ANK YOU!  :p

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:03 am »
      err what you said shift? ;) you want fudge? which kind vanilla or chocolate?

anything