The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Alignment Poll  (Read 283 times)

ZeroVega

Alignment Poll
« on: June 16, 2006, 03:54:29 pm »
I've been thinking it'd be interesting to sort of get a tally of what the Alignments, Races and Deity followers are, so this is the first of three polls on this topic. You may vote only as many times as you have active characters (I know I butchered that descriptions). If you have five characters, five votes is what you get. No going back to past or Permed characters to vote for them. This is sort of for my own amusement. Also, if you have a character that you NEVER and I mean NEVER play, don't vote for him/her.
  Peace!

Filatus

Re: Alignment Poll
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:46:12 am »

Very few lawful neutral PC's thuss far.

silverdraco

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:00:34 am »
I have 2 characters on of wich I don't use anymore. Both are lawfull neutrall. Didn't know what else to take on creation.
I'm kinda new to this RP thing when i got to layo and LN sounded like a good idea. Not sure what my character (Sonya DarkAgnel) would be right now if alignments could changes.
When (and perhapes if) I create en new character I will take more time to think him/her out. I'll even think over th Alignment part instaid of almost blindly taking LN.

Faldred

RE: Alignment Poll
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:44:58 am »
Let's see...

Zug - NG
Trig - CG
Aoeleth - CG
Vorian - TN

Since I couldn't vote for CG twice, I put in votes for NG, CG, and TN.  (The TN vote is a little odd... Vorian is TN out of apathy, not choice.)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 04:50:50 am »
Pyyran - CG
Cynn Reyer - TN
Tyeaan - TN
Lora Fearshield - LN (really should've submitted LG, but... eh)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 08:38:51 am »
the funny thing is... there is not 2 LE or NE chars...

Leanthar

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:52 am »
And most certainly not a CE. :)

D Blaze

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 02:01:08 pm »
Wishful thinking ;)

ZeroVega

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 02:12:09 pm »
More like, no thinking at all. Just spat out all of the alignments. Had a brain fart so to speak.

anything