The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Almost gutted!  (Read 101 times)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Almost gutted!
« on: August 14, 2005, 02:04:00 am »
So, Quin, and Derrick have been gathering stuff for brewing for the Inn. It is 5:00 AM, and I am about to hand Derrick some stuff. Barter screen closes out, and I, in a hurry, try to get it back up.

Instead I hit attack, Derrick attacks back, Derrick hits Quin for over 100 points of damage in less than 5 seconds.

I am still laughing so hard I can barely eat these cheez-its ... but at the same time, it is VERY scary to see how quick Quin almost got waxed.

Acacea

RE: Almost gutted!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 11:54:00 pm »
I love that so much. I'm not sure why, it's just trying to think of what to say IC to something like that, or if you should just ignore the fact that you're suddenly bleeding all over the place because of some freak brewing accident.

"Here's your barley si- whoops dropped it on the floor, let me bend down to pick it up..."
"Nice view! Har! *slaps with the flat of a flaming blade and misses*"

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 12:12:00 am »
More like. "You made me drop your rice. Now sir, I slap you!"

"Har! DIE!"

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 02:02:00 am »
I just got to a point in The Bard's Tale where I had to help a viking zombie reach Valhalla because he died a stupid death.  He got really really drunk and fell on his own sword before a major deciding battle.  Somehow I see this as the goal of Farros' 10th death token...

You guys run a bar... we know it was the hooch that riled ye!

cappyra

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 05:26:00 am »
Har! It was more like 100 damage in 2 seconds... but who's counting.  Har!  

It were an accident I swear.  Fer a second I thought Quin were tryin a new dance move and it were a reflex cause I thought I were gonna get served!

I had to stop things before It was ON!

Har!

Diamondedge

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 02:31:00 am »
He gave Derrick a hug. But Derrick wears spikey, spikey armor.

Acacea

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 02:55:00 am »
Yeah. No kidding. Acacea got a piggy back ride from Derrick, once. That was interesting.

Diamondedge

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 12:22:00 pm »
I say Acacea makes Derrick a change of clothes so he doesn't have to walk around in that spikey, smelly armor all the time. Everywhere he goes. Always.

Acacea

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 12:27:00 pm »
Why would Acacea make him one? And he can hardly go prancing about in a barmaid outfit and still emit the "homicidal maniac" aura (Not that Acacea hasn't suggested that. Repeatedly. To everyone she sees.). It's not for a lack of outfits anyway, he just thinks it makes him look menacing, I think. Acacea sees spikes and thinks "Hmm...I wonder from how far away I can spear apples on those...!" And she doesn't make outfits. And she wouldn't make one for him.

Anyway. I fully back up the fear of Quin's dancing...Acacea's twirling lessons have just not sunken in.

cappyra

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 06:12:00 am »
I AM menacing Har!

anything