The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Be Ashamed, be Very Ashamed  (Read 371 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Be Ashamed, be Very Ashamed
« on: August 04, 2008, 02:59:26 am »
I've played 3-Class Computers game before (Steel Soldiers, Metal Fatigue, Time Commando) and had fun, but never have I seen such an insulting attempt to make money at the expense of someone ACTUALLY working their butt off to make a quality piece of Electronic Media!  Read about the "Limbo of the Lost" scandal and be ashamed...  be very Ashamed...

Boomtown.net Review

Planet Elder Scrolls Article (Has Screen Shots)

I'm too disgusted to post anymore, but thought was something some people should see.  

Thank you MMO team for going through the hard work of making a Real, Original Game...  Those bozoos will never be able to say they worked on a real product.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

Eight-Bit

Re: Be Ashamed, be Very Ashamed
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 12:56:01 pm »
Really lame.

Granted Oblivion was pretty lame too. If they can't make their own graphics I can't imagine the voice acting or dialog could be any better. I hope they get sued!

Marswipp

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 01:45:23 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if Majestic Studios "died" (so to say).
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Eight-Bit

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 11:46:08 am »
Quote from: Marswipp
I wouldn't be surprised if Majestic Studios "died" (so to say).

Or was sued into oblivion.

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:17 am »
I have to admit, I liked Oblivion, up to the moment I watched the "Extras" and saw the game producers(who notedly look rather undernourished) and said "It's just another way to walk around and kill things"

Since then I haven't been able to play it.  Sad?  Yes.  I actually liked the game till then.  Layo is not "just another way to run around and kill things"  Which I greatly apriciate :)  And why I dusted off a 6 year old game to play with my old friends.  Leanthar makes magic here.

anything