The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: hee...  (Read 950 times)

merlin34baseball

hee...
« on: July 13, 2009, 08:02:52 pm »
YouTube - Nena- 99luft Balons

I had forgotten how funny this was, or is it just funny now?

And why are her hands in her pockets the whole time?

The following users thanked this post: Link092

Hellblazer

Re: hee...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 08:26:25 pm »
punk pop song with a great up tempo.. and she's so mellow through it all..

Gunther

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:25:32 am »
Well, I hesitate to even mention it, but there is one video out there so terrible, so awe inspiring in its awfulness, that words cant even begin to describe it.

I wont post the link to it on you tube, because it would be ethically, morally and aesthetically criminal to do so.

I went blind for three days after seeing it and was pretty grateful that was all that happened.

I now double check all my locks before going to bed at night for fear that that video will somehow sneak into my house in the middle of the night.

Search for it at your own peril, 'Gunther - ding ding dong' on youtube.  God be with you.

Link092

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:02 am »
Quote from: Gunther
Well, I hesitate to even mention it, but there is one video out there so terrible, so awe inspiring in its awfulness, that words cant even begin to describe it.

I wont post the link to it on you tube, because it would be ethically, morally and aesthetically criminal to do so.

I went blind for three days after seeing it and was pretty grateful that was all that happened.

I now double check all my locks before going to bed at night for fear that that video will somehow sneak into my house in the middle of the night.

Search for it at your own peril, 'Gunther - ding ding dong' on youtube.  God be with you.

you sure they didn't swell shut? like an allergic reaction?

Gunther

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:06:59 am »
That could have been.  I was fairly certain during the first 30 seconds of the video that what I was witnessing was great Cthulu rising up from the ocean depths to lay waste to humanity like so much chaff in the wind.

During the next 30 seconds I realized that the video was probably what drove Cthulu down under the ocean to begin with, where he is likely whimpering and crying himself to sleep every night on his big, blubbery, octopus-shaped pillow.

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 10:49:13 am »
Egads! He's trying to be a sex-symbol with an 80s mullet, aviator sunglasses and dirty-teenage mustache.  That's more of the FBI watchlist look.

Link092

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:44:49 pm »
**peers at Gunther's user name* :O

Gunther

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 07:53:41 pm »
Completely different Gunther, though I am filled with shame for having my username and that video associated.

Cinnabar

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 08:10:19 pm »
You are so right about it being 'aesthetically criminal'!

I myself only went blind for a few hours, so either a) god -was- with me, or b) it's because I'm old and jaded

I will say that this looks like good fodder for a 'Weird Al' Yankovik cover though :D

Thunder Pants

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 08:31:43 pm »
Copious amounts of 80s mulletude! I have a sick obsessions with 80s pop song covers. Especially punk and metal ones.

And yet you neglected to post the punk rock cover of the song in question, by the punk band 7 seconds:

YouTube - 7 seconds - 99 red balloons

Shiokara

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 08:36:21 pm »
Wow. The video Gunther is loads creepier than the Asian man-baby with a mullet from Hinoi team. I didn't think it was possible.

If you're interested search Hinoi Team - Night of Fire.

Really I'm just jealous because I can't parapara.