The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Help with Shirts  (Read 232 times)

ZeroVega

Help with Shirts
« on: May 12, 2006, 05:50:31 am »
Right, so I've considered putting this in community support, but it's not really "serious" enough to put anywhere but here. So here's the back story. My sister (a graduating senior) and I, go to this Youth Group. And every year the Core Members (the adults that run it) have a kickball game against the graduating seniors. It's been a tradition for years and the seniors have lost every year.
  Well the seniors had a meeting and decided that it was team unity that was keeping them from winning. So my sister took it upon herself to make shirts. Now, I could care less, but it seems to mean something to her, so I've offered to help. On the shirts it says Core vs. Seniors Kickball '06 right? Well now she needs some things to put on the back. She'd like a different something for every shirt so, what I'm asking is that you lend me your immaginations and come up with something witty and clean about kickball!
  Thus far she only has "Kickball ain't for sissys." (Not much I know.) But I have faith in you all!
  Ta-ta! ZV-

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Shirts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:59:34 am »
kick....ball?

ZeroVega

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 07:06:38 am »
Kickball! Please don't tell me you've never heard of it... you know, I don't really get it either. They should have a 4-square tournament! Just immagine baseball, only instead of throwing a ball to hit with a bat, you roll a ball and kick it with your foot. Hence, kickball! C'mon people I need catchy phrases!

Filatus

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 09:38:53 am »
Can we kick it? Yes, we can!

Rasterick

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 09:47:14 am »
How about?

'If you can read this, I'm in front and winning!'

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 03:56:31 pm »
Frontside text with pictures of sports balls:  "Others Play with em"

Backside text with explosive cartooney blast around it:  "We Kick Em!"

IceDragonDuvessa

RE: Help with Shirts
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 04:03:36 pm »
ZeroVega - 5/12/2006  8:50 AM    She'd like a different something for every shirt so, what I'm asking is that you lend me your immaginations and come up with something witty and clean about kickball!
  Thus far she only has "Kickball ain't for sissys." (Not much I know.) But I have faith in you all!
  Ta-ta! ZV-
 A different something on each shirt doesn't really represent the unity theme eh?

ZeroVega

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 04:30:20 pm »
To Ice: No no no... the shirts are all green, and they all have the same thing on the front. On the back however, we put a nifty little line like... "Kickball ain't for sissies." Or "got kickball?" Anyway, thanks to everyone (*cough* Lon *cough*) we've got em all worked out.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 03:36:22 pm »
Everything I can think of has no place on these forums. Heh. Gimme some time, ZV, I'm usually good at this stuff.