The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Real-Life Alignment  (Read 745 times)

Shadowblade225

Re: Real-Life Alignment
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 09:33:45 am »
I'm gonna be a stick in the mud and say I really highly doubt anyone here is CE or even NE, but then one's perspective of evil is relative so *shrugs*. Oh, ya and this applies to CN. Can't see it. Possible, but unlikely.

My alignment boils down to what mood I'm in at the time ;)

Normally NG, but right now...well...hmm...probably CN. Never E, often L, mainly G.

Marswipp

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 07:46:32 pm »
I would have to say I'm mainly LG. (Low end on lawful; high end on good.)
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

lonnarin

RE: Real-Life Alignment
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 10:38:25 pm »
Ar7 - 12/8/2006  4:59 AM

I am Lawful Evil and my views on the world are pretty much what Rufus' are, if anybody even remembers him.

Farros never met him, but he makes righteously funny work with that monkey-skull on a stick in his skaldic songs of horror.

Grid Blader

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 10:52:19 pm »
I would say NG, with a little bit of CE some time.  (Dont make a redneck mad, there are evil things we do to people...)

steverimmer

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 04:16:31 am »
I'd always hoped I was one of the 'good' alignments but in all truth I'm generally LN :(

Hellblazer

RE: Real-Life Alignment
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 11:57:26 pm »
ooh yeah CE you cant beet seeting a ant on fire with a magnifying glass hehe..  now those who knows me shsss.
  I'd say it depends where I am. At home I'm mellow, at work.. get the worse tiran and he would pale in comparisson to what I can make a customer endure *BIG EVIL GRIN* I'd pry each eyelash one by one, it grind their finger nails to the bone, i'd make them eat 20 tone of ranch sauce, just because they call saying
  "I called 32 min ago, my pizza is still not here."
  when we told them it would be around 30 minutes...