The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: War as come to the internet....  (Read 150 times)

lunchboxkilla

War as come to the internet....
« on: January 11, 2006, 08:40:00 am »
Hello, Brandon Killenbeck  reporting fromt he front lines to give live and uptodate boadcasting!

*ducks an IP booter* It seems that two heavy websites are at war with each other though I am not at the right do disclose who are fighting I am goignt to tell you how it started..

3 days ago this unnamed sit that hosts stolen movies, flash games, and pictres has posted something, stolen of course, on thier own site... the site delcared war on Jana 8 2006 at 6:30 am eastern... With in the first 30 seconds the theaving site's very own fourms were heavly bombed with booter... IP blockers and other strange tools.. The theif site turnd and tried to take attacking sit's chat but was over powered and sent reeling in defeat... Yesterday I tried to climb into the trenches of the illeged theift site and have a seat with their leader... but all i got in retun was "937 4\\\\/\\\\/4Y |=|20//\\//\\ //\\//\\3 |\\|3\\\\/\\\\/|31 1 |-|473 |\\|3\\\\/\\\\/|3135 0\\\\/\\\\/|\\|3|)"..... here at Layo news team we are still dumb founed to the message....
This is Brandon killenbeck... live from the front li......*signal lost*

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR......UNKOWN.... Please seek Adminstrator for further informnation

I know sounds fake huh? but its real... there is a site out there stealing other's work and then the owner hides behind a legal team and cryies wolf at everything... Thouse out there Lock our PCs up with fire walls and such.. these people are hacking and THEIR NOT PLAYING AROUND...