The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Which Cartoon Characters resemble your characters most?  (Read 714 times)

lonnarin

Which Cartoon Characters resemble your characters most?
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:07:52 pm »
I'll start...

Kurn Blackwater?  Yosemite Sam!

Farros Galdor? Tuxedo Mask!

Alarik Dunwalton?  The Tick!

Earl Frogstomper? Deadpool!

Vell'Dryn Rydralle?

I have no clue!  Suggestions?

Grovel?  Gurgi!

Annie Firefly? Nermal!

Hellblazer

Re: Which Cartoon Characters resemble your characters most?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:46:21 pm »
I wish I could contribute to this as it's very funny.. but I have no idea :(

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 02:57:52 pm »
No problem Hellblazer, I can help.  Here's one for Fehriel...;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:31:19 pm »
I'm curious who people would compare Shiff and Tyra to.  Because I know the people I would pick is too predictable (considering the archetypes I was aiming for).

Filatus

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 08:24:53 pm »
After first thinking of the Cheshire Cat and Tom Cat..

Of course, lacking magnifying glasses, or sun for that matter, Hardragh never got the chance to burn ants in his youth.

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 12:50:01 pm »
Tyra?  Definitely Huntress

Starts off doing mostly good and joins the Justice League, goes dark and starts killing her targets, kicked out of the Justice League, keeps hunting villains with lethal means, getting shunned by heroes and hunted by villains.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 01:17:34 pm »
Nice!  Never heard of her!

EDIT: Ironically, they both were the same colors!  xD

lonnarin

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 05:08:57 pm »
She's a great one from the DC Universe.  Her father was an organized crime leader who she watched get killed by his partners, so she goes on a quest of vengeance trying to kill all such leaders rather than bring them to justice.  Batman tries to talk some sense into her to do the right thing, and it works for a while.  In fact, they are romantically linked to about the same extent as Batman and Catwoman are.  She tries doing the right thing for quite a while but occasionally gives into her old ways whenever she faces somebody incredibly cruel or tied to her past.  There were some really good episodes in the Cartoon Network Justice League series where she is brought in only to be cast back out after defying orders, trying to kill a mob boss, where she is only stopped by seeing him with his child and realizing that if she went through with it, she'd become just as bad as the one who killed her father.  Later on she still fights crime with the aid of Black Cat, Canary and the Question who also has a thing for her on some level.  See Justice League Unlimited Episode ""Double Date"".  She is totally Tyra-like.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 05:49:55 pm »
Heh, almost too Tyra-like.  Even to the 'Dead Daddy' thing, but that was different for Tyra.