The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Who Here Can Bust a Move?!  (Read 234 times)

ZeroVega

Who Here Can Bust a Move?!
« on: September 16, 2006, 11:10:52 am »
So, I checked out Lunchboxkilla's little post with that YouTube video centered around Don't Stop Me Now by Queen and it got me thinkin... actually, I was already thinkin but it make me think to post about it so here goes.
  They played that song last night at the first dance I've ever been to (you know and actually participated in, usually I'm just organizing n' such). Whew. I danced, mostly because I just decided that for one night I didn't care whether I looked stupid or not and man did I have a good time. So what I want to know is, now that I find my self addicted to dancing, who here can dance and what style is your favorite?! :) Weeeee! *running on three hours of sleep in the past 32 hours*
  *sings* Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your... you know you make me want to shout, kick my heels up and shout... well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk... dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine oh yeah... Y! M! C! A!... it's electric...

lunchboxkilla

Re: Who Here Can Bust a Move?!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 01:08:00 pm »
My bots on my Counter strike server
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UfAk0SeloVk&mode=related&search=
I have the mod, but This wasn't on my server this was done on a Korean one If I remember right....

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Re: Who Here Can Bust a Move?!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 01:30:02 pm »
Haha, going to clubs is fun since you always know there's someone dancing worse than you are, so you just have fun and don't care. :D

anything