The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: SAI: All is twilight...  (Read 767 times)

Lord of the Forest

SAI: All is twilight...
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:26:03 pm »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I totally forgot about the maintenance today. To give me some time for preparations I am going to start it one hour later. Starting times would be:
19:00 GMT
20:00 BST
21:00 CEST

I hope you can still make it then :)

Lord of the Forest

Re: SAI: Stand Alone Inny
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 01:02:01 pm »
Hey guys,

I am really sorry but RL holds a lot of surprises for me today. I just came home and have to leave again in a bit and don't really know how long it will take to get back.

Just coming back home I have no time to prepare anything :(

I really hope to run it next week instead but this session for today is cancelled, sorry.

Lord of the Forest

Re: SAI: All is twilight...
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 05:55:56 pm »

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:06 pm »
The session for tuesday, august 12th will have to be postponed for one week I am afraid. Got a deadline for a project at work and leaves me with no time for any preparations for this session. I'll likely have it finished between 20:00 and 21:00 my time. Seeing that I need 2 hrs for setup it leaves no time for running it this time.

Sorry for the short notice.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:39 pm »
Next session planned for September 2nd! http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=8532&day=2008-9-2

Sorry for my absence but I was very busy with a deadline on a project which did not leave me any time for further planning the quest. See you in September then :)

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 07:32:02 am »
Just got reminded that there is a maintenance today again *sighs* which is unfortunately two hours before my quest starts. If the maintenance will last for more than one hour I will have to postpone this session to next week, sorry for this.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 10:44:59 am »
Well alright, due to maintenance and me awaiting a call somewhere this night/evening I am going to postpone it at all for next week. See you then :)

Carillon

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:46 am »
Works for me! Apparently my orientation today for my new program falls neatly into the period I was thinking I'd be free to quest! It's strange how things work out sometimes .....