The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Attention Players With Skull Portraits  (Read 101 times)

orth

Attention Players With Skull Portraits
« on: June 01, 2006, 02:20:57 am »
You can change your portrait back to it's default by typing:    For example if your portraits were:  Plen_H Plen_L Plen_M Plen_S Plen_T  you would type:    If your portraits were say:  ValenH ValenL ValenM ValenS ValenT  you would type:    This only works once, if you mess up, a GM will have to fix it for you, so try to get it right.  GMs can Fix portraits of characters (or NPCs/PCs for quests) by typing:    For example    (note the full character name need not be typed in as long as it's distinct)

Nehetsrev

RE: Attention Players With Skull Portraits
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 06:13:21 pm »
Well....tried it out exactly as you typed it here    Used it on the Talk channel, the DM channel, and even as a tell to myself, and nothing happened, so apparently it's ot working for me and I'll need it fixed by someone else.  Sorry.   :(  ---Further note:  Also tried it on the Console (accessed via the ~ key), and also no luck there.  Maybe I'm just dense as the core of a black hole, but I don't know how exactly I'm supposed to use the command you've given the syntax for above.  I would really appreciate more help getting this to work.  Thanks.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Attention Players With Skull Portraits
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 05:24:41 pm »
I am also having this problem... I've tried Console, DM channel, and Talk channel. None seem to do it.  Here is exactly what I have been typing: "" Is the syntax incorrect? I get a message, in the console, that the function "

anything