The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Cannot find guild forum  (Read 173 times)

ystrday

Cannot find guild forum
« on: March 25, 2007, 11:13:58 pm »
How do I view my guild forums page? I've been told the problem should be fixed, but I cannot find it..

What exactly do I need to do to find it?

Yes, I sent a message to a guild leader, and I was told I should be able to view the guild forums. The forums outside the general stuff is just to confusing.

minerva

Re: Cannot find guild forum
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:32:10 am »
In this section, down at the bottom... Guilds and Councils...

Orc Bashers.  You are listed as a member you should see their forum here

Orc Bashers

Please post if you are not able to access it.

ystrday

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:03:38 pm »
I clicked on the link, and it told me I did not have access to the site.

Thanks for getting back to me.

minerva

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 05:28:07 pm »
Duh.. *slaps her head*  You changed your Forum name !

I think of you as M@M.

Go to My Account (far left on the header menu) on the pull down menu chose Edit Options, at the bottom of the column is group memberships.  Click that and find the Orc Bashers in the List and ask to join.

ystrday

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 09:53:18 pm »
That was my fault. I forgot to mention that I changed my forum's log in name, it wouldn't let me log in with M&M.

I looked where you showed me to look, and it already is checked. Telling me I asked to join the group on 3/19. That was the first place I found when I was trying to access the guild forums. I've looked at my choices and the forums carefully and there is no Orc Bashers listed on my forums.

I hope that helps.

orth

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 10:01:43 pm »
Quote from: ystrday
That was my fault. I forgot to mention that I changed my forum's log in name, it wouldn't let me log in with M&M.

I looked where you showed me to look, and it already is checked. Telling me I asked to join the group on 3/19. That was the first place I found when I was trying to access the guild forums. I've looked at my choices and the forums carefully and there is no Orc Bashers listed on my forums.

I hope that helps.

You should now have access.