The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Central reset  (Read 150 times)

Yar Ydnar

Central reset
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:51:49 pm »
Riley just died and received his 10th DT for the effort.  The server, by my view, froze on me twice and they beat me senseless. Feel that Central needs rebooting so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Best/

Yar

orth

Re: Central reset
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 09:49:01 pm »
Central has been only up for two days with lower then usual logins due to the holiday.  Is/was anyone else experiencing problems?

Gulnyr

RE: Central reset
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:40:27 pm »
I was on Central fifteen or twenty minutes after the original post of this thread.  I didn't experience any skipping or sliding, and transitions were quick and normal.  It didn't seem laggy at all.  I wasn't on very long, but I did travel through several areas.

twidget658

RE: Central reset
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:15:49 am »
Gulnyr - 11/24/2006  8:40 PM

I was on Central fifteen or twenty minutes after the original post of this thread.  I didn't experience any skipping or sliding, and transitions were quick and normal.  It didn't seem laggy at all.  I wasn't on very long, but I did travel through several areas.

I have noticed isolated incidences of excessive lagging when people log on. The server will be doing fine and then will pause, sometimes rather lengthy, while someone logs in. It is really bad when two people log on close to each other. So, even though the server is operating normally, these isolated incidents can occur at any time.

anything