The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dwarf in danger  (Read 571 times)

Lance Stargazer

Dwarf in danger
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:43:08 pm »
Hi there.

During a trip to the forest of Fog. we had been experiencing some lags spikes that might have made Chazzler character ( uther hardhammer ) to crash in the middle of the battle,

We are waiting for him to see if he comes back and we will be waiting for about 10 mins more.

Chazzler if you see this please send us a tell to be able to help you get out there. If not we would thank  if a GM could help him to get out there unharmed once he can go back..

Thank you in advance.

This ocurred at 9;30 EDT on 09/03/09.

Thanks in advance.

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler

Chazzler

Re: Dwarf in danger
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:38 am »
Thanks mate, all my connections to abroad went silent and unworking at that moment when I crashed, and didn't come back until after hours it seems.
So I decided to go and sleep, the next day I plainly logged back in as Unther into the spawn, of course (heheh) and managed to bail myself out with the Protection Domain special sanctuary power, three giants followed me, and I managed to stun two of them with Hammer of the Gods x2 but one still kept on mauling me so I headed to Orc's Watch and sook refuge from the stable owner, who luckily is immortal. So I healed myself with spells and then mauled the giant to oblivion...

A heartfelt thank to the Twin Stallions Stable Owner for helping a dwarf in need, guess Unther owes you so much now that I have to buy a pony at some point! :)