The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Gathering interest -- A possible quest idea  (Read 617 times)

Gulnyr

Re: Gathering interest -- A possible quest idea
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 01:57:53 pm »
I'm interested.

willhoff

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 03:51:31 pm »
A chance to go on a Dorg quest....count me in!

Spike

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 06:00:29 pm »
This sounds interesting, lasting character effecting changes is right up Jehoram's ally (as I'm sure some of you know... pseudonym ;) ). However I do have one concern. In your intro you say that this would be open to all alignments and faiths. Yet the player population is vastly in favour of what I like to call 'heroic' types, meaning that most likely that the majority of the eight would be said heroic types. I guess my fear is that if I was to attened, would my character be sidelined in the quest as his actions/views would be most likely the complete opposite of the party?

davidhoff

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 06:13:01 pm »
Blind fold me, stand me on the edge of the great dark abyss, turn my back to the abyss and kick me in.....I free fall not knowing what I'll hit or when.

Count me in as interested then

Dorganath

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 07:26:35 pm »
Quote from: Spike
This sounds interesting, lasting character effecting changes is right up Jehoram's ally (as I'm sure some of you know... pseudonym ;) ). However I do have one concern. In your intro you say that this would be open to all alignments and faiths. Yet the player population is vastly in favour of what I like to call 'heroic' types, meaning that most likely that the majority of the eight would be said heroic types. I guess my fear is that if I was to attened, would my character be sidelined in the quest as his actions/views would be most likely the complete opposite of the party?

Excellent question! :)

One I'm not going to answer though, at least not completely.

In return, I'll simply respond with a question myself:

Why do you assume that heroism will be a factor? ;)

Perhaps too I will say that the design of the quest will account for this. It has already been on my mind.

Dorganath

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 11:22:34 pm »
Alright so....23 responses in 24 hours. I suppose I have my answer!

Thanks all. I'll post again when I get more particulars figured out.

Shiokara

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 04:46:21 pm »
I would be interested in this, too, even if I'm after the 24 hour mark. From the looks of positive responses, Dorg, you will be hard pressed to choose the 8. :P