The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Housing Sweep -- Phase 2  (Read 848 times)

Hellblazer

Re: Housing Sweep -- Phase 2
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:46 pm »
Quote from: Xaltotun
Adress: 204 Lor, Outskirt of Castle Mask
Owner: Xanya Enyafailm
Bioware name: Silverdraco

Xanya has not played on Layo for over 6 months and I am led to believe has gone to another server along with some others. I am not sure if he is coming back (he used to play Layo daily hence my concern).

Ygraine Ursus paid around 50% of the value of the house when purchased (three players bought it between them although at least one of the players was light in funds, so Ygraine put up the extra needed for the sale).

Ygraine uses the house regularly (every few days RL time) and would appreciate the house being left as is or transferred to Ygraine if Silverdraco can't be contacted or is not going to return.

Regards

Silver might be on and off sporadically as he's having trouble with his computer at the moment.

Polak76

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 06:04:48 pm »
oh my god.  All these names are bringing back so many memories.  A shame we don't see them around anymore.

Mooneyes

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 09:24:33 am »
Adress: 231 Pranzt Half Lake District
Owner: Clarissa
Forum ID: Keela
Bioware name: mooneyes

#2.

This house is currently owned by Clarissa. Kalin and Rose helped her pay for it. Keela has been renting a room there with permission from Clarissa. Nor will Rose and Kalin will likely be back.  RL has turned their focus away from Layo to other things going on in their lives. With that said...I have permission from Clarissa to purchase the house from her and make it Keela's home.

If I am allowed could you take the required amount from Keela's account to purchase the house? Of course the coins would go to Clarissa but since she will not need the true in her account, can it be donated on her behalf to the Toranite Church.  It's just a thought and I think she would want that.

If needed I can have Clarissa log into the forums and chime in.

silverdraco

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 04:45:45 pm »
Hii everyone.
About the following adres:
Adress: 204 Lor, Outskirt of Castle Mask
Owner: Xanya Enyafailm
Bioware name: Silverdraco

I would appreciate it if it is not put up for sale. since Ygraine uses it. I might return to Layo since my laptop is finally back up and running. it took me several months to get it all done.
Also RL has been busy with financial problems and such things with which I will not bother you.
I am still busy but I might be able to find time to play layo again. I just need to reinstall everything first.

anyway. I hope I am not to late for the house to be kept unharmed.
if not send me a pm. I should get e-mails from pm's I get. and I check my e-mail at least every few days.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 01:25:17 pm »
Dear great estate agent in the heavens.

having being evicted with kindnes last year Rockhead is still house hunting, are there any going at the moment.

I do fancy Rhizome's old house on the corax island if its going cheap. It must be in quite a state as he hasnt reapired it in years.

Given his absence and Rockheads lore skills perhaps i could research some of his stories and tell the younger folk of his past and the stories he told  ( so folk can get the xp from that quest. you must get loads of "where is Rhizome"

perhaps a nice link for an older bard to run with and I can hit circa 70 in performing it.

If his great great great great grandchildren still have  a stake in it i'd be happy to rent it and open up with a portal. That way the house in the town at 232 could be sold too.

*check negotiation roll  equals 98*

*bluf check equals *"

anything