The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.  (Read 920 times)

orth

Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:59:37 am »
The following houses have owners who have not been logged in for at least 4 months.  If you are currently residing in any of these homes, please reply in this thread and we'll work things out, these houses will be placed back on the market on November 1st if the owner does not log in or if a current tenant does not speak up.

jrizz

Re: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:57:09 pm »
149 krandor was bought by Glenn for Silool. It has Glenn Thendors name on it, he has permed. Silool's player has not logged on in a while, she rents a room to Wren. All items left behind by Glenn were eaten in the wipe or given away it the case of some minor CNR. So it is still in use. By the way all of Silool's items were eaten inthe wipe too I guess.

orth

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:04:03 pm »
Okay jrizz, you will have to arrange to outright purchase the house as soon as you possibly can if you wish to keep using that room.

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 01:40:11 pm »
thanks, just need to gather the gold for that. 6 or 7 weeks should do it, if that is ok.
in debt 30k and have about 27k of that in the bank (took about 4 - 5 weeks to get that) so I pay off my debt and then start to save again.

Tobias

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 03:31:49 pm »
107 is still used by the Freelancers. Most of the original founders went in together and bought it and if we could still keep it with in the guild that would be great.

Tobias

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 05:37:17 pm »
I would like to state that there will be no special requests or holding of houses. When they are free on the market it will be first come, first served....Please do not ask the GM's to hold a house for you.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 08:19:50 pm »
Ah! So the lottery was decided against..

Oh this is gonna be fun *Big demonic grin*

Is anyone here familliar with the friday after Thanksgiving where everything goes on uber before XMas sale on a first come first serve basis? :)

Leanthar

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 08:31:00 pm »
@Tobias, please have the house transferred to a guild member that does not already own a house. The owner of the house has not been around for some time now. If there is not a guild member (active member) that can take ownership then please let the house go back to the market.

Guardian 452

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 08:39:58 pm »
Tossing my "true" into the circle here.

Im not keen on the early bird gets the worm approach that this will instill. I'd much rather see a drawing of all who can afford, and want to purchase a house. That way people who can't be in game at the Zero Hour are not punished.

If not a lottery then perhaps a NOT SO specefic time of House Repossesion.... like maybe give a 2 day window... but not more specific.

Just some of my thoughts on the issue.

Im sure the team will do what they feel is best for the world as a whole (as they always do)

Just wanted to give my oppinion.

Hellblazer

RE: Important: Major House Cleanup For Inactive House Owners.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 08:59:56 pm »
150 krandor has occupant at the moment, being Lance Merrick, Dalan Stoneaxe and Omer. I used to have a room there granted by Tyr, who was the house administrator and she left that duty to me.  Justain is the owner of the house.

jrizz

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 09:50:52 pm »
As 149 krandor was not on the original list above and Silool has been on at least a few times in the last 4 months will it stay as is or be cleaned and put on the open market. I need to know so I can get every thing out of there.

silverblades

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 09:53:34 pm »
if your refering to 188 as rillon lake its was partly owned by Marainna logon silverblades .Was talking to Dorganath about this a while back said he was going to transfer the house to my name but it never happened was going to get approval from Leanthar. Ill go through postings regarding this conversation but i think it was all done Via OOC conversations.
There can be only One.

orth

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 10:02:04 pm »
jrizz - 10/27/2006  12:50 AM

As 149 krandor was not on the original list above and Silool has been on at least a few times in the last 4 months will it stay as is or be cleaned and put on the open market. I need to know so I can get every thing out of there.

If you are living there and can pay for it as soon as possible then that's fine, and yes, it hasn't even been 4 months, so if she comes back it can stay in Silool's name.

orth

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 10:03:17 pm »
Hellblazer - 10/26/2006  11:59 PM

150 krandor has occupant at the moment, being Lance Merrick, Dalan Stoneaxe and Omer. I used to have a room there granted by Tyr, who was the house administrator and she left that duty to me.  Justain is the owner of the house.

You need to arrange to purchase the house through the existing residents then and put it in someone's name.

jrizz

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 01:11:16 am »
orth - 10/26/2006  10:02 PM

jrizz - 10/27/2006  12:50 AM

If you are living there and can pay for it as soon as possible then that's fine, and yes, it hasn't even been 4 months, so if she comes back it can stay in Silool's name.

thanks

Hellblazer

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 03:31:59 am »
orth - 10/27/2006  1:03 AM  
Hellblazer - 10/26/2006  11:59 PM  150 krandor has occupant at the moment, being Lance Merrick, Dalan Stoneaxe and Omer. I used to have a room there granted by Tyr, who was the house administrator and she left that duty to me.  Justain is the owner of the house.
 You need to arrange to purchase the house through the existing residents then and put it in someone's name.
 K i'll tell them to get a move on that then.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 04:51:51 am »
Is this only west?

I'm kinda confused without having the city after it... though I assume that the #'s are unique if you didn't put the cities too. Then again, I'm easily confusd at this time of day.

Dorganath

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 05:22:28 am »
Talan Va'lash - 10/27/2006  6:51 AM  Is this only west?  I'm kinda confused without having the city after it... though I assume that the #'s are unique if you didn't put the cities too. Then again, I'm easily confusd at this time of day.
 Any address that starts with a "1" is West, "2" is Central

Leanthar

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 06:58:47 am »
I understand that the early bird gets the worm is not the best soltuion. But we have things we have to do and I just don't want to spend time fighting this whole thing. We are already going through to release things back to the community.

At one time we wanted a system that would do all of this automatically but due to our hectic schedules that was never put in and I don't think it will be because everything else we are working on.

Weeblie

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 07:21:11 am »
May I suggest to post a big fat "ONLY ONE HOUSE PER PERSON" sign somewhere? Just incase someone gets the "good" idea to grab houses just to re-sell them for higher prices later. :)