The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: killing farm animals  (Read 304 times)

blonde

killing farm animals
« on: September 16, 2005, 11:53:00 am »
What is the policy on people running around killing chickens and cows? Just want to know, cause its pretty anoying for a ranger to just stand idly by while someone slaughter them.

Filatus

RE: killing farm animals
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 12:31:00 pm »

O_o They're getting killed?

Who.. who would kill a poor and defenseless chicken?

Guardian 452

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 12:33:00 pm »
They are gonna have fun when their factions go nuts and the townsfolk attack them.

My adivce... you see anyone attack anything that isnt red.... get out of the group and get away. Let them deal with the mess they made cause they wanted to goof off.

G-452

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 12:44:00 pm »
yeah... I caused a riot doing that... accidental and all but still... Townsmen attacking guards... guards attacking healers.. healers bringing the heavens down on the townspeople... kittens killing guards... all very scary... All cause I caused someone else to attack a bar patron... the patron killed the adventurere... the citizens having killed an adventurer had the guards attack them... the guards attacking citizens caused the citizens to riot and the healers started smiting... and the kittens? they wanted fresh meat

Magnulas

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 12:47:00 pm »
    Ah, excellent. I now know how too get the people of Hlint to turn on each other and then when they are alll dead I shall... Wait a little... none of my characters want to kill everyone in Hlint.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 05:34:00 pm »
    I saw Erag kill a hlint kitten once... probably wanted to steal its essence.

-TV

PsychicToaster

• Followers of Lucinda
      • Followers of Mist
      • Followers of Rofirein
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 02:06:00 am »
    Dogs and cats, living together.  Mass hysteria!

anything