The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New Version Online  (Read 3067 times)

lunchboxkilla

Re: New Version Online
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2006, 03:16:16 pm »
I hope true seeing makes you immune to weird.. it is an illusion spell

D Blaze

« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2006, 03:52:39 pm »
you aren't rendered totally immune, cuz of the power of the illusion, it just won't kill you.
It is like getting an auto-succeed on the fort save, even if you fail, thus still hitting the PC with 3d6 damage, 1d4 STR drain, and stun for a round.

Dorganath

« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2006, 05:47:00 pm »
OldBear - 12/8/2006  4:43 PM  As a worker of wood, Dalan is very thankfull for the addition of wood shields and am looking forward to seeing them in game.  I am confused about the farming however.  There is post elsewhere that is dated 12/08/06 stating that farming is still being tested.  This upadate notice mentions there is farming but needs testing.  Is this for the players to test?  If so, is there a post I missed that talks about how to buy a farm, what can be raised and where you buy animals and seed?  Regardless, I am very impressed with all that is done on this world and greatly appreciate your hard work.
 Farming is being tested. This is perhaps the final (or very close to the final) iteration of changes before we release it to the public. But having said that it still need to be tested to be sure. We can only test so much in an isolated environment. How it performs in the live PW is still very important to test.
  Rest assured, when farming is available and open to everyone, there will be a public post announcing it formally.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #243 on: February 06, 2007, 07:32:52 pm »
I hate to sound impatient, but is there any timeframe when the next release will be?

I.e. is it going to be soon (a partial release, moving us to 2.99 or somesuch) or later (only releasing when ready for full-fledged V3)?

Dorganath

RE: New Version Online
« Reply #244 on: February 06, 2007, 07:39:56 pm »
No time frame
  No definite plans.
  There -may- be a release prior to V3...there may not. There's a lot going on at the moment, so it's difficult to squeeze out an update.

anything