The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: problems to log into the west server.  (Read 147 times)

yanuq

• View Profile
    problems to log into the west server.
    « on: July 12, 2006, 03:23:07 am »
    I tried to enter the west server yesterday night tuesday 11june06, around midnight(GMT+2) and i couldn't. I Have my character submission ok and I wanted to enter to the server to create. I put the password but nothing. I tried to enter as yanuq, also with my character's name but nothing. I still have the window asking me for the password and the character name. I'm thinking that the problem could be from my pc, but ia have no idea. Could you help me ?
    thank you

Lord of the Forest

Re: problems to log into the west server.
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:29:03 am »
    If you click 'Multiplayer' this asks for your GameSpy login I guess. I'm not sure about it. But it sounds this may be your problem?

yanuq

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 11:21:59 pm »
      I didn't even konw that we need to be registered to the Gamespy site to play at layonara.
      that could be the problem.I gonna checktheir websiteright know.
      Thank you

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 11:28:46 pm »
      Pretty good english for a native francophone. About a billion times better than my french.

On topic, though... If I remember right, you can register in NWN, by pressing the "new account" button when the first login comes up for the Multiplayer menu.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 03:15:22 am »
      Stephen_Zuckerman - 7/14/2006  8:28 AM

On topic, though... If I remember right, you can register in NWN, by pressing the "new account" button when the first login comes up for the Multiplayer menu.

Aye, what he said.

yanuq

• View Profile
        « Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 02:30:20 pm »
        Thanks you guys for your ideas and support ;) I'm registered With Bioware since a while now but even from their website I can't found a way to enter the west server. I tried to found the Layonara west server by going to spyware but no luck. I checked my firewall and I added the port code to let the west server acting with my pc. I download all the packs into my NWN hack folder, but I'm still stocked out of the server. There is a Way , I know but I must found it !! :p

If any friend of yours know something else, he's welcome to give me some tips.

yanuq

• View Profile
          « Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 02:46:37 pm »
          I have a simple question. When I put the server's adress i have that window asking my username and password. Do you have that also ? What are you putting in the username case ? Your character name or your logging name. Is there any other password than the one they give when the character is ok ?
          Thank you and sorry to bother you but I don't have any clue to enter the west server;