The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Dark Union  (Read 129 times)

Sahala

• View Profile
    A Dark Union
    « on: January 24, 2006, 10:09:25 am »
    *posted on a fine black piece of parchment and written in thick red ink*

All are invited to attend this occasion, no matter the race, creed, or aquaintance.

In eleven days (///RL///), Ael Rynthien d'lil Maethra will be wed to Sahala, and so forge a new union among Dark Elves, one that is sacred and redeemed from the ways of the Deep.

The ceremony will be held in the temple of Azatta in Saudiria when the sun reaches it's peak.

A reception will follow for which all are encouraged to bring umbrellas and bathing suits as it will be held outside by the oasis.

Food and drink will be provided.

/////// the wedding will be on Feb. 4th at 12 noon, CST (10AM PST, 6PM GMT)

Sahala

• View Profile
      RE: A Dark Union
      « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:29:29 pm »
      ///////  there has been a change in the time of this event.  It will now take place at 6pm CST.  I hope this doesn't keep anyone from attending.  As a reminder, this is an open wedding- even to Drow-hating dwarves  ;) .  Come see the beginnings of a new Drow House.

Yllyrryon

Re: A Dark Union
      « Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 01:33:04 pm »
      *Ael posts a note written in his customary script*

Anyone wishing to travel to Saudiria as a group for the wedding of Sahala and Ael, please gather at the bindstone just inside the gates of Leilon, as you enter them from the Lake Palden vicinity.

I offer a point to clarify these plans: those participating in the ceremony itself will already be in Saudiria.  

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=1713&year=2006&month=2

I or someone on my behalf will meet the group shortly after this specified time to guide them to Saudiria.

Ael Rynthien d’lil Maethra

anything