The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A mushroom vacation...  (Read 258 times)

gilshem ironstone

A mushroom vacation...
« on: August 01, 2006, 01:20:27 am »
*a slender elf, back crooked under the weight of a heavy satchel, saunters up to the board of the inn, slumps down his pack, pulls out a note, and hammers it up with a delicate copper nail.*

A mushroom vacation sought by an initiate alchemnist.  My desire to learn the properties of all fungi, has led me to seek an expert who can guide me to the rarer species.  I would require the location and a harvest of, preferably in person, purple, black and spotted mushrooms.  Payment is negotiable.  A journey for two kindred craftsman.  Contact me here, at the Wild Surge or by bird.

Gel'larian Windsbrath

*the elf picks up his satchel and continues to saunter towards the docks*

merlin34baseball

RE: A mushroom vacation...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 08:02:19 am »
I would be happy to show you the locations of the black and spotted mushrooms.  They grow amounst great evil but I have ways of getting in and out unseen...  find me if you wish to undertake the journey.

//a description of Tyrian follows//

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 11:13:11 am »
*Gel'larian walks by and reads the response to his posting, a wry smile building on hos face.*

Ah, the best in life always has a price attached to it.

*Notes Tyrians description down*

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 12:43:53 am »
*Gel walks in to the smoke filled air of the Wild Surge and sees Tyrinas description and smiles*

*He smiles in anticipation of an adventurous journey*

*A traditional dwarven drinking song is struck up and Gel lends his baritone to the celebration*