The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Competition of the Drink IV  (Read 142 times)

Lalaith Va'lash

Competition of the Drink IV
« on: January 10, 2006, 08:11:00 pm »
In an effort to boost the moral of the locals…  and maybe even cause a little rowdiness in Leilon…
 [SIZE=18]The ever awaited, long anticipated, hardly overrated, and never outdated competition returns to a tavern near you….[/SIZE]
 Please Join the Leilon Arms Inn and Tavern for..
[SIZE=18] [/SIZE][/b][/FONT]

[SIZE=18]The Competition of the Drink IV !!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18]Come, compete.. go round for round with the best around and see if you can’t be the one left standing and crowned this years Champion Of the Drink.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18]Prizes in gold, a Fine meal at the Leilon Arms, and bragging rights as the NEW champion of the Drink will be awarded.[/SIZE]

Entry Fee 250gp.

[SIZE=18]Competition begins at 9pm of our next opening, or there about…[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=18][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=18]Come a bit early to claim your seat in the competiton... Even if you don't plan to participate.. come cheer on your favorites.. and see just who has what it takes to be crowned the champion. Sign up below!! [/SIZE]

*In small print at the bottom*

Management holds the right to refuse any from the competition.

//This will begin at 9pm-ish Est on Friday 1/13/06. As usual it will be done by rounds using the dice bag. Post below if you think you may be there so we know what kind of interest there may be.

cappyra

RE: Competition of the Drink IV
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:55:00 am »
HAR!  Yer know I'm in...  Har!!!

Guardian 452

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 12:44:00 pm »
Enzo will give this a go.

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 02:56:00 pm »
Congratulations once again goes out to ...
Kharl
Or Reigning CHAMPION OF THE DRINK...   for the 3rd Straight Competition.
 Thanks to all our participants in the competition, and a special thanks to the gracious champion who bought the drinks for all our patrons the remainder of the evening. 

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Competition of the Drink IV
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 09:50:48 am »
*Cole reads the poster*  

"Again!?  No wonder little Smiles was begging me te join.  I suppose I better go give him a pat on the back.  Three times is pretty good.  *mutters to himself*  And there were even dwarves in this competition!"

anything