The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Pritable Char info  (Read 233 times)

Etinfall

Pritable Char info
« on: January 26, 2006, 05:47:00 pm »
When I am looking at mt character info and choose the printable link, it only grabsthe basic info. Would be interesting to be able to print all the info.

On a side note, I liked when the skills section on the character info only liseted the skills you invested points into. That is just an opinion though :)

Etin

and I can't forget, WOW!!!!

OneST8

RE: Pritable Char info
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:58:22 pm »
Etinfall - 1/26/2006  8:47 PM    When I am looking at mt character info and choose the printable link, it only grabsthe basic info. Would be interesting to be able to print all the info.
 It's planned for a future theme upgrade to the site. No time estimate though.  
 On a side note, I liked when the skills section on the character info only liseted the skills you invested points into. That is just an opinion though :)

Etin

You can always switch your theme back to the BetaLORE look. It's still there. Granted, that's not an optimal solution. Future theme updates will change the character pages to be far more pleasant for cdkey people in terms of content layout and other such adjustments. The BetaLORE theme actually says in bold at the top of every PC's page "do not file bugs for these pages, they're not done yet!".  
 and I can't forget, WOW!!!!
 :)