The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Leather Armor Designs  (Read 233 times)

Interia_Discordius

Leather Armor Designs
« on: March 29, 2007, 08:03:39 am »
Are really not plenty enough. Compared to the regular cloth and armor designs, I always feel really low on choices for leather armor. Is it possible for the cloth and leather torso choices to be mixed so there's more variety? I'm just getting bored of having to choose only two torso choices of like ... five to ten or so.

Lynn1020

Re: Leather Armor Designs
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:14:58 pm »
Oh that would be nice!!  I agree there seems to be very few choices for the  leather torso.

Witch Hunter

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 03:01:26 pm »
It's rather complex.

Torso designs define AC (Each armor type has his own serval designs.. the moment you step outside those designs it becomes a different type of armor) so it would be impossible to open up all the designs to leather armors without changing the armor type.

The alternative is a new hakpak... and the team is full of work as it is!

Acacea

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 06:25:29 pm »
Yeah and it's hard to find things that are suitable for some of the higher AC armors... especially when you take into account that when you move it to leather, you take it away from cloth, which is usually where it was intended to be when it was created (you can tell...), or stuff it full of duplicates. Leathers and padded things have always been ugly...the saving grace is the variety of robes to hide the stuff with.

And yeah on the armor type hehe, like when everyone with a particular torso found their clothing changed to padded :P

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 03:43:45 am »
although I have to agree that the number of leather type desings is very limited compared to cloth or metal.

anything