The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Command for gauging hunger  (Read 88 times)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Command for gauging hunger
« on: June 24, 2006, 02:54:29 pm »
Would it be possible to add a /o c Hunger command that would list your hunger and thirst level? Not extremely useful but might have a few uses.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Command for gauging hunger
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 08:16:35 pm »
I would really love to see this; it would help me prepare for long stretches, and let me know when I need to get food.

Arcanist

• Followers of Branderback
    • View Profile
RE: Command for gauging hunger
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:21:47 am »
I'd love this too, it would really be handy. And is it actually possible for your character to DIE of hunger or thirst if you wait too long?

Just wondering...

Faldred

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 09:28:10 am »
Arcanist - 6/26/2006  12:21 PM

And is it actually possible for your character to DIE of hunger or thirst if you wait too long?

Just wondering...

Only if you fail a crucial saving throw in combat because your saves are lowered by hunger or thirst.

Desicardo

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 10:30:07 am »
When crafting a lot, it is very easy for the scripts indicating hunger or thirst to scroll by unnoticed since there are many lines that come up with each crafting attempt.  More than once Armolas has gone weak from hunger or thirst while tinkering or fletching because of this.  I have often thought this was a good idea.. if nothing else, to recall the last indicator message so you don't have to scroll back though a couple hundred lines of text to try and see if you are hungry or not.

darkstorme

Re: Command for gauging hunger
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 06:29:08 am »
Even a "self-status" memory orb-like object would do the trick.

anything